Monday, July 14, 2008

I didn't review becaue of work

I woke up early, like ohh maybe 7:10AM. I went to the Y to work out and feel real good. As soon as I got to my car to drive home, I had a voice mail from a lady at a YMCA day camp. She called to ask me if I would be interested in "subbing" for one of the ladies who wasn't able to come today because of a hurt back. I said of course I would, and drove to the other side of town to hang out with kids. I helped feed them, I helped organize them and laugh at them while they played Kick-Ball, and then I pushed many, many children on swings. It was fun, as soon as that was over, I went to the YMCA downtown location to work with those same kids at more of a day care type setting. I left at 5:00PM and went straight to class, where I had my second Quiz. I knew the stuff pretty good that is why I was okay with "not" reviewing, although I would have liked to, I think that I did very good. The only thing that I am not sure of is the difference between cummulative frequencies & relative cummulative frequencies. Ohh well though, I will find out soon enough and next time I will plan on going for the GOLD and getting that review session in no matter what!!

No pictures today, even though I could have taken so many EXTREMELY CUTE pictures, I don't know how parents feel or what the laws/rules are of taking pictures of young children with out parent conscent and posting them on a BLOG....probably better safe than sorry maybe. I dunno.

No comments: