Tuesday, July 15, 2008

excited to love life

I want to be able to love life whether I am living here.Or here.I think that it is all a matter of how you look at life. Ohh jeeze, I wanna be able to love life where ever I am, and what ever I am doing. I have my first STAT test on Thursday, I need to be super prepared. I will do great I just know it.

I had an awesome day at the Y working with my little friends.

I am super tired because I haven't been sleeping too well lately. I really, really hope I sleep good tonight, I do. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!I watched 50 first dates this evening. I cried several times, I always cry when I watch this movie. I guess I am a sucker for love stories, especially good ones. Maybe it's because I want it so bad. Maybe it's because i'm just a hopeless romantic.

No comments: