Wednesday, July 16, 2008

strength to carry on

So my day was pretty good. It started out WONDERFUL because I only woke up one time last night, and it was at 5:00AM, I went and got a drink of some orange juice and quickly went back to sleep. Because I was sleeping so good, when my alarm went off at 7:15 I decided I wouldn't be going to work out and kept sleeping. It felt so good to have a good night of sleep.

Once I got up I had some breakfast and then got right to study time. I studied till it was time for me to go to work. Jennifer (camp director) wanted me and the two other workers to come in 3o minutes early so we could have a meeting. It was cool because she wanted to end it with prayer, and just make sure we were all on the same page. She really emphasized communication and that is good to hear. I really like working with her and the other workers.

After work I went directly to school as usual, and we prepared for the test a bit, it is tomorrow. I think I will do fine, and the Quiz I took on Monday I got an 86%, not bad, but I could have done much better if I would have remembered what cumulative frequency was. DO'OH! At school, this lady who has been working on this painting is almost done. It is turning out very good.She is a nice older woman, and I always tell her how much I love the eyes of the people in the picture.

When class got over, I was BEAT, I just wanted to hang out with a friend and tell him about my day, so I called up Tony and went over there for a bit.It is always fun to talk with Tony, he is always honest, and straight forward. This the set up he has created in his garage for his glass blowing venture. I am excited to see what is going to come of it all. He has even gotten to the point where he is going to try to sell his car, HE LOVES HIS CAR, but he is being realistic about it and is going to sell it so he can pay it off and then have some money left over to get his glass operation up and running. It's coolness!

G'Night!!!!

No comments: