Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I wanna tell you about my day

I woke up this morning very early and worked out at the YMCA, it was so good! Well, I went and worked out after I got on my roof at 7:25AM to close the window in my bathroom. It closes a little bit, but doesn't latch. So, I had to climb out the actual window, and have my mom latch it after I pushed it shut. It was funny.

So, then I went to work out, ya know pump some iron. Then I had to take my car to the shop. Well, I was all up in 1 Peter I found 1 peter 2:11 Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful decires, which war against your soul.

Jeesh, this one hits me close to home. I just wanna BEAT THEM DOWN WITH A STICK!

SO FOR MY CAR:
Needs a new Alternator $169.95 +shop supplies $6.80 +assembly $48+haz materials $1.44 + Labor $49.44 TOTAL= 238.56
Needs a new Serpentine Bel. Labor and parts comes to a TOTAL+ $169.16

Needs a new Battery Total=$105.71

I added all that up and it actually spelled this out on the calculator>>>> :-(
It was the strangest thing.
Then I went to school and studied my butt off for a quiz today with a friend, and then I went to work, and then I took the quiz. There was a ton of stress through all that. But I got er DONE. I will see how I did.......EEEESH After Quiz I went and got with Young Life guys at a coffee shop.

Guess what I did next?!? Well I have an exam tomorrow, so I actually got home and studied till about 11:30, now I am going to pass out as soon as Lunesta says I can.
Doing more homework was kind of like a swift kick to the groin. Without the permenant effects. I'm sleepy, I'm gonna chat a bit, and GO TO BED! The lunesta is kicking in and I have a HUGE day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you did fine and good luck tomorrow! :)