Friday, July 18, 2008

lots-o-kids

So I tried to wake up this morning at 7AM, but after my hand stopped hitting the snooze button, it was 7:15. I had been called in to "sub" for a lady who was unable to run the day camp. Ohh, Yesterday evening/this morning I went to bed a little after 3AM, that's a hefty 4 hours and some change of sleep. Today I was with little children from 8:30AM to 5:30PM, SWEET! Lets just say, I was ready to not be around little children when the day ended.

Also, I think that I lost my wallet, in fact I am almost positive I did. It could have been at the theater, but I am just not positive. :-( Where is my good Samaritan?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

long long long long day for all of us working, struggling to make ends meet folks, in this messed up, no direction or leadership world..peace