Tuesday, January 20, 2009

busy boy

Today was non-stop go go go, read read read it seemed. I leave work at 8:30, go directly to class, after I get out of class, I go directly to Library. STUDY TIME! Then, I go straight to class at 1:30. Class get's out at 2:45, and I have to be back at work at 3:00. I leave work at 5:00 today because every other day I have to leave at 5 instead of 6....because of hour cuts :-( The, I have class at 6:00-8:45!! Goodness!!The evening class is brutal too. It is Elements of Business Law for my minor in OLS (Organizational Leadership & Supervision). I am so tired, but when I got home I had to scan my application for a summer internship position for the Young Life camp that I volunteered at last summer. I am extremely mentally exhausted, and ready to go to bed. God is very good, and deserving of all I have.

No comments: