Saturday, January 24, 2009

wake up and STUDY

I believe that my Saturday's, and possibly even Sunday's will be similar to what today looked like. I got up at 8:30AM, took my sweet time getting around, went outside to the back yard to take a picture of the snowman I created with George yesterday for my photography class. Then went directly to school. First the library.This was my first study location in the library, 3rd floor, next to NO ONE. I was there from 11:15 to 3:30 easily. I took a break, and went to the cafeteria type thing IPFW has and made some pop corn in the microwave. Took a break and enjoyed my corn that I popped. After that I went directly to the 2nd floor of the WALB STUDENT UNION building to my next location.This was my location from ohhh maybe 4:00 to 6:00. I got a lot of reading done today. I got caught up on my Bible Study Fellowship (BSF), and really understand and remember all the stuff I read from that darn LAW book. Horrible way to spend a Saturday, but considering the circumstances, good as far as study habits are concerned.

When I was on my way to the Smurf mobile (my vehicle), I thought about going to see a movie. I wanted to go and see Doubt with Philip Seymour Hoffman. It is playing at the cinema center, and with my student I.D. I can get in for $3. The pro to this idea would be I could see a movie with an actor that I like. The con would be that I would be by myself. That didn't seem like it would be accomplishing anything for anyone but myself, so I decided to go and hang out with Nicky. When I got there Nick's brother Jared (my best friend) was there. Along with our friend Ryan, who I use to see quite often, but now he has 2 kids and stays pretty close to g/f, kids, and work. I didn't even know what to say to Ryan really except the usual, kind of strange, "So, how are the kids....." I don't know, it is strange because we use to be a lot closer, and although still very friendly, we live in completely different worlds. It's all good though. After Jared and Ryan left. Nick and I beat the game we have been playing for quite a while, and then played a much less violent game called Banjo-Kazooie, it was super fun. It is a lot easier to have conversations while playing a game like this too. No senseless killing and violence. Just chill fun. Conversation flows a lot easier. I am real tired, I believe I will retire for the day.

No comments: