Tuesday, January 27, 2009

labelless

I could not think of a witty, exciting, and punch line'ish title for this BLOG post. I was assured that "labeless" is not a real word, and that may very well be so. BUT, I don't care, it is what I am rolling with. Today was cool, I went to an abandon gas station and took some really cool pictures for my photography class. I will have to upload them once I get them developed. I am excited to see how they turn out. I am not even going to try to describe them, because they will be all the more awesome when I upload them and you see them. TRUST ME!!! It was cold, and it started snowing today. When I got out of my 3 hour long (6-8:45) law class, I just wanted to be warm and naked. Naturally I knew I had to go to the tanning bed. Sorry if that was too graphic a depiction for your imagery senses. I am just being real with you.To the tanning bed I went. When I got home, I spent a little bit of quality time with my parents and the Television. I also got some AWESOME NEWS!!! If, and I say IF, because the only way it will all work out is IF God intends for me to go to Arizona for the paid internship this summer. BUT, IF He does, and I go. My friend Andy said he will send me, meaning he will give me the air fare to go. :~O That is some sweet stuff. SERIOUSLY SWEET!!! God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me.

G'Night!

No comments: