Friday, January 23, 2009

SNOW MAN

I'm not going to lie. I may have the body and intellect of a somewhat unconventional 22 year old. BUT, my heart pretty much is still very childish and petty. My friend George came over, and we talked about God for a bit, and finally I just said to him. Dude, the snow is perfect for packing. Let's make a snow man. George looked at me and said, "are you serious?" I said, "Duh!" He said, "dude, i've never made a snow man before." I said, "it's about time." Before you know it, this was in my back yard.Yes, that's right. I made a killer snow man. Not like killer as in, he will hurt people. Killer as in, AWESOME. Check out the up close of his grill. Pretty good stuff.Friday's at work are movie day. So, for the kids, we watched two really good movies by my standards. The movie we watched in the morning was Horton Hears a Who. Which has an amazing Christ centered connotation. I loved that fact. And the afternoon/evening movie was Wall-E, another great movie. They were both really good movies. I am glad we watched them. I think all little kids especially need to watch Horton Hears a Who. AMAZING FILM!! Even for adults. I love God so much, and I especially love seeing that my friend loves Him too. George get's worried when his niece has to go to her mothers house every other week. Ya see, Kierans grandparents, Georges parents have custody over her because of some stuff.....and well George get's really anxious when she is over there. He asked me tonight, "Hey man, do you think we could like pray for her?" I was like, "DARN RIGHT WE CAN!!" I think those might have actually been my exact words too. Good stuff, tomorrow I have some serious work to be gotten done. A TON of reading, and just a but load of work work work. This going to school full time thing can really take up a lot of your time.

G'NIGHT!!

No comments: