Friday, January 09, 2009

updated

I like Fridays so much because they are Movie days at the childcare. No thinking about what the next activity has to be, no constantly being prepared to talk and be responsible. Just sitting, and the occasional, "yes you may get a drink," or "keep your hands to yourself," or "stop talking or you are going to have to move away from your friends." It is really simple.

When I got off work, I went to hang out with George. He is really doing awesome.Seeking after the Lord in a big way. Asking deep questions and really just brightening up my life in a lot of ways. I have really been waiting for someone to come along who I totally enjoy hanging out with, that wants to make Christ the most important thing in their life (sigh of relief). So, that is just awesome.

No comments: