Tuesday, April 08, 2008

another beautiful day

It was so so so so nice outside today. They called for rain, but it held off just like good weather does.
When I looked outside I saw a man in a tree. Now I know this picture isn't very good or clear, so I should have circled him. BUT if you look closely there is a man in that pine tree cutting it down from the top. He was quick and very good at what he did. I just don't understand why my neighbor wants to cut it down. Anyways, My beautiful and talented sister Merideth came over for din din.I love this girl so much, I don't even know how to put it into words. It seems like, though, when I do put it into words how much I love her, it pushes us apart. So for the pure and simple fact that I want to be a part of her life, I will keep it minimal.

I feel I must give an update.

Sometimes I see stars. My whole vision field just fills up with these tiny shiny particles in my vision. It usually doesn't last longer than 30-45 seconds. It is really strange though. Also, some times my body has these short bursts of tremors. It is mostly contained to my upper body and arms. I am confident in saying my strength is back 100% Tomorrow I get these stitches off my chest, and I am going to get back in the weight room @ IPFW! HUH!

No comments: