Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Now I know, I can't make you stay, but where's your heart?

Wednesday's are so awesome because I get to spend time at Snider High School with kids that I adore, and I get to hang out in a coffee shop gettin a lil bit crazy.

I had a meeting with Tom & Josh (Young Life staff) this morning at a coffee shop called Fire Fly. It took like 1 1/2 hours, but it was well worth it. I tried to high tail it to IPF dub, but didn't get much quality work done in the A.M. I went to Snider, and then got my butt back over to IPFW. It was the second trip over to the campus that I actually got some real work done. Tomorrow I am going to have to just wake up early, and work my butt off at my compy to make sure everything is set and ready to go for the GROUP PRESENTATION in my COMM class. Dang, I need to go to bed.

We did this really crazy game tonight at CLUB (Young Life weekly meeting). I think the picture speaks for itself. Check one, check it out!There were 14 kids in my little beast of a car (Ford Tempo)! It was a proud moment. In deed, a very proud moment. HA!

The plan is for me to go to bed, as soon as I click PUBLISH POST, then wake up early in the morning and work on my group stuff till I feel I have done everything I need to do. THEN, some little cousins of mine are coming over and I get to baby sit them for a couple 3 hours or something till my mom gets back. Tomorrow is going to be a good day. Today was a good day. I'm out.

No comments: