Wednesday, April 23, 2008

don't forget the clutch, THE CLUTCH!!!!

Sanctification: a state of separation unto God; all believers enter into this state when they are born of God. I really like the whole idea of this because anyone can have it, any one can enter into it. I got this from my devotional today, and I wanted to share it, because I don't like to keep things to myself. I'm just so generous, ;-)


Today was great, I worked at Pathways since 6:30AM until about 4:30, well I took a break in between to go to Snider for LUNCH! Got to hang out with some buddies and what not, it was great stuff. After lunch I went and got some more Fertilizer and took off some poster like things hanging from the foyer down. I took a picture from on top of the 12ft ladder.I am actually really high up in this picture, so I suppose this view doesn't really do it justice. Let's put it this way, if I would have fallen, I would have busted my head all over the ground.

At Young Life tonight, they played this crazy game. The peanut butter game, and it was pretty much a racing match to see who could down the most peanut butter the fastest. WOW, that is a lot of PB!

After CLUB got over, we (me, Umar, Reggie and another leader Howie) played some Spades, and actually Reggie did an awesome job. I have tried to learn this card game so many times. Like seriously, so many times through high school, but they all sucked horribly at explaining it. Reggie and his friend Umar (friend we took to get Chinese food yesterday) explained it, and it all started to make sense.

Also, when I took Reggie home tonight, we did a little something extra. He wants to learn how to drive a car really bad, and I am willing to teach him. We went to an empty parking lot, and he got his first lesson of how to drive a Stick Shift! He did pretty darn good for his first time, I just had to be patient. I remember what it was like my first time. You just need someone to be oohhh so slow and very calm. VERY, VERY CALM!

No comments: