Monday, April 07, 2008

The safest place to be is within the will of God.

God will transform you from within IF you seek Him in all things. It doesn't matter where you come from, what you have done, NONE OF THAT MATTERS. You "just" have to trust that he will provide. It is so tricky, but so simple. I love God so much. I love God more than my parents, my sister, my best friend, myself. I LOVE YOU GOD!

Sometimes prayer is such an abstract concept to me. It's nothing that frustrates me, or anything like that. Sometimes it just seems ABSTRACT: thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea. I just came across this quote, I don't know where it is from exactly, but it is so good and when I read it, it just encourages me TONS! You ready for it??? God's answers are wiser than our prayers. So with that being said, it seems so much easier to pray to a God who knows what is best for me above all things. I really, really love praying with other people. It is so comforting to hear the deep thoughts given up to a mighty and amazing God.

Today I spent a lot of time outside. I worked at Pathways doing a lot of
policing of the church property. This means I put on a beaterThere is something I really like about working outside in a beater. I don't know if it is my hillbilly roots, or what. But the tan lines are minimal, and I love walking around in the beautiful sun in my Aviators. I have this amazing pair of Aviators. They are the old school kind. Like what people stereotype pilots wearing all the time. THEY ARE SO SWEET!

I went to campus today to talk with a department head about switching from a major in Psychology to one in Intrapersonal Communications.This is a picture of me waiting in the communications office. I don't know if anyone can tell, but I got some sun today. I plan on getting a nice base tan this year. I know last summer I was BURNT LIKE A LOBSTER!!! In fact, if you type in LOBSTER and search it in my BLOG, you can see just how much I burnt myself. OR, you can just CLICK THIS LINK Click the link and see how much I did not learn this lesson. I put no sun screen on today. I am lucky I didn't get burnt. There is this old school Hip Hop song that just turned into PUNK music. It is so funny, but for some reason I can't stop listening to it, I really love the beat they have. I have to share it. CHECK IT

No comments: