Monday, April 28, 2008

today was kind of rocky

I started the morning off with some rock removal. The yard at Pathway is came in pretty well considering how many rocks/stones there is. My job this morning was to remove as many as possible that were making it difficult for the grass to come in good. I must say that the majority of the rocks needed plenty of "coaxing" in order for them to be completely removed.

Yea, I stayed busy through out the day. Towards the end John (facility manager) had me type some stuff into his computer and just work some technical issues he was having. After work I went home and ate some dinner, then I took my sister to go and see this car she had found on the internet. It is a 2002 Honda Civic (4 door) with 64,000 miles on it. Runs great, but has some sun damage to the paint job. Also, a little other minor things caused by sun damage. Sun damage was from the crazy sun it got while in Cali and Nevada. They are only asking $8,000 for it, and the owner said he would put a 3 month guarantee on it, meaning that if anything goes wrong within 3 months, he will pay for it out of pocket. I think that says it all.

After we got done taking it out for a spin, my sis invited me back to her place for a bite to eat with her ROOMIE, Traci. yummmmm
It was a good day, even though I fell short of the glory...

No comments: