Monday, April 14, 2008

I went to the library and studied

The above picture is of the the once every other week Young Life leader meeting we have. It was a really good meeting and we even had a "toast session" where we toasted to YL kids. I wanted to post it on yesterday's, but for some reason, it wasn't allowing me to. So, enjoy the lovely picture...ohh, lol. and know that the drinks are White Grape Juice (WGJ).

I started my day off as normal.....since John did not call me for work at Pathways. I really ought to make the effort to find another job, BUT I am going to be gone for almost 5 weeks this summer, starting in mid May, so that kind of makes it very difficult. If I get a job, then I just have to tell them I need almost 5 weeks off. By the way, I need this time off because I am going to be working at a Young Life camp this summer in Arizona. It is called Lost Canyon and it is going to be an amazing opportunity. The total cost=nothing. My friend is paying for my air fare with the sky miles points he has gathered through the years in his constant flying. It is going to be a great time for me to be taken out of my element and work on establishing a relationship with Christ where I am just completely reliant and centered on him. I will also be serving kids. I have no idea what exactly I will be doing, but it could be anything from doing laundry to running a ropes course or something of the sort. It doesn't matter though, I will be serving Christ through serving kid's. Then, as soon as I get back from Arizona, I will be going to a camp in Michigan with our (Fort Wayne YL) kids. It is going to be a lot of serving kids. I am pretty darn pumped!

I give my last speech in my Comm class tomorrow. I am giving a persuasive speech about being aware of Multiple Sclerosis. I have a lot knowledge of the topic, so I think I ought to do pretty good. I also have several really smart

Someone sent me this awesome video, check this out!


6 DAYS LEFT, take the POLL! Only once please. :-)
Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

No comments: