Saturday, December 27, 2008

Friday, December 26, 2008

Today started out with me going to the Central Branch YMCA (located downtown, having a "winter break childcare service"). When I showed up there was only 5 kids, one of which left with the leader. Well, then it shrank down to 2 kids and myself pretty quick, then it was just me and this cutie pictured above. I had to come up with something fun to do quickly, ya know, a fun activity that didn't suck. So, I thought up, "SILLY SNOWMEN!!" She loved it, and I have to admit, it was pretty fun. Go me.

After that got over, I dropped off a car CD player, ya see, I got my mom this really nice one, but accidently purchased two by accident, so instead of shipping the other one back, I sold it to one of my friends, because I am a good sales men, and my buddy was looking for one. THEN, I went to a Bro's Night out at my friends house (fellow YL leaders). It was a good time. The end of the day/evening landed me at Nicky's house. Ya see, my best friend (Jared) got his little brother (Nicky) a PS2, with a bunch of awesome PS1 and PS2 titles, because Nicky has wanted to start a sweet collection. Well, we found this classic called League of Pain, and it is an awesome futuristic sports game, and we found we can dominate at. It is so sweet, and a serioius bonding experience.Nicky also had a friend over, so I got to meet him, and merge my way into another needing life. It is sweet how God opens doors into people's lives. I love watching it play out in my own life.

I give Him all the glory, and am very thankful for my life.

No comments: