Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Philosophy, CHECK!!

I know I have been presenting a lot of media, but I am just taken by these a bit I suppose. My grandmother forwarded me this little slideshow/music/picture/words presentation and although I don't usually watch these, I decided to give this one a try. It is called the Interview with God. ~CLICK HERE~ to check it out. I guess I know that media can be used for extreme negatives, I just super like seeing it used for GREAT POSITIVES!As for my day. Well, it was a HUGE accomplishment day today.
I finished my Philosophy stuff. So, I am completely done with that class & I just feel free as a bird. It is such an amazing and awesome feeling. Yes and deed. I just need to get some gloves, and I am all set for SKI TRIP!!! SWEEET!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikey, how are you?! I have a quick question for ya. I know you go to "Dave Church", right? Can you tell me when and where it is? I'd like to go during break some time! Long time no see :)
Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

cool video. really enjoyed it. thanks