Sunday, December 07, 2008

X-Mas party, invisible

Yes yes, today was the Young Life Christmas Party. I am not going to lie, I thought it was kind of lame. Not because I thought I was above any of the activities or anything of that kind of sort, but because of the lack of activities. Ya see, there were many YL leaders there that I do not know. Many whom I have never even met before. Last year at the X-Mas party, we got to socialize and get to know people. This one was just like, "thankyou, eat food, get gift, and leave..." I felt like there was a missing link, but it was still good. After the fact, I went back to Tom's house. Tom being the YL staff member. Ya see Zach & Ryan live with him, and those three actually live in the house of a guy named Kyle. I have a video that I want to share. The video, named Invisible was created by Tom. I think it is an awesome video. It tugs on the heart in all the right places, and I really super appreciate the creativity of it all. Like when the people are all shoving in on the elevator, and the doors close slowly. It is so friggin symbolic. Anyways, that video is below.

Created by TOM

I took this picture when I was coming home from hanging out with Jareds brother Nicky. We played some video games, and I just let him know how awesome I think he is. Love that kid, and I want him to know I care about him. This picture is awesome though. LOL. This is what I will look like on Friday. Ohhhh yes, ski time is coming up!! I am so pumped, it is going to be so much fun, I greatly look forward to every second of it.

Sometimes I feel invisible. I know that at times the world and all of the dealings in it, sometimes make me feel so insignificant. I can totally relate to the video INVISIBLE.

No comments: