Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's official

okay, it is officially official. I have a cold. This seems odd to me because I thought I just recently got over a cold. Hummmm, dern (yes I wanted to spell it that way) season. My nose is stuffed up, my throat is sore, my forehead is warm, and my nose is all like, "ehhh I am gonna drip and be a punk." But whatever, I don't care.....maybe just a lil.

I had my first test for my Elements of Law test today. I honestly thought I did pretty good. I studied for it a lot, and reviewed and did all that I could. We will see if the work paid off.

Tomorrow I start Young Life CLUB back up. It will be the first one for 2009. Pretty exciting stuff. So, because YL is starting back up, I knew I had to take advantage of the time I had tonight and try to snap some pictures. I had a great idea to go and get an action shot of a train going by, and I would explain it futher, but there is no point to do that. When I pulled up to the tracks, the train was going by, and I didn't have time to get out the camera with tri-pod. I still stapped some pictures. We will see on Thursday if they turned out any good. These two shots should give you an idea. I did long exposures for both shots, and had the aperture opened all the way. I think they should turn out good, but we will see once I develop. I am going to go to bed now, I am sick, so that is what I need to do.

No comments: