Sunday, February 01, 2009

SUPERBULL CRAP

I went to a church I was invited to go to 2 weeks ago from a guy who I had an encounter with at a parking lot I was chilling in while doing my Bible study. Anyways, long story short. It was an awesome church. I can't wait to go back next week. The people were so genuine, and it was just the kind of service I get a lot from.It was really cool. The guy who was suppose to give the lecture today, well his back went out. SO, the pastor said to us, "ya know what, this is not the kind of church where we have to follow any kind of schedule or program, I do not think that is how the Holy Spirit intends for us to worship God." After he said that, I knew I was in the right place. Then, when he read a little bit from Hebrews that was on his heart. He did not say what exact verse he would be reading, and it just so happened that in a little side note for my Bible study on Friday, I highlighted about 3 verses in Hebrews. Those were the exact verses he read. And he was just speaking what my heart had just been filled with. Very cool.

Then I hung out with some kids, and I get a phone call from my mom. She says, "hey Mikey, do you think you could come home because we need your help to hook something up." I said, "ohh yea, what is that?" She said, "Well, we just bought a new 46 inch Toshiba LCD screen." I was like, "i'll be home in 10 minutes." Ohh my goodness, it is things like this that make living at home not so bad. Ya know? Just kidding, but seriously it does. Then I went to the first Young Life leaders meeting for the year, and it was good.

Then the super bowl of course. I really wanted the underdogs to win. Stupid Patriots need to learn how to share. CRAP IT WAS SO CLOSE TOO!!!! This is what I ate at Georges house.

No comments: