Monday, May 28, 2007

A change of pace

Today started off a little strange. I did my usual routine. I went to acupuncture, and did my thing. Then I went back up stairs to the 10th floor. When I walked into the hospital room.....My mom was on the my computer, trying to type something of some sort. She looked like she was really struggling too. SO.... I read over her shoulder. It is a bunch of garble. Seriously, half written words, and sentences that a 6th grader wouldn't write. I knew something wasn't right. I looked her in the eyes, and asked. "Mom, are you feeling ok?" She looked at me with tiny pupils. "I feel like the room is spinning, do you feel that?" I laughed a little bit, then told her no mom, the room is staying still. Well, long story short. She accidental took her Ambien in the morning instead of her thyroid medication. She was a mess for the greater part of the morning, all the nurses knew it too, cuz when she went walking down the hallway to the computer room, she was all over the place. Definitely no straight line. Not even close. Once I talked her into going to her bed, and laying down for a bit, she finally passed out. I followed her shortly there after. My head was hurting me. BIG TIME HURTING. Started after acupuncture, and didn't end till I laid down and just closed my eyes early on in the evening.

Once the evening hours rolled around, a storm came right with them.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2174317855956490754

It was pretty wild. The sky's just went from pretty clear to DARKNESS THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

yes, it was quite exciting, but too bad I didn't get to experience much of it. I was in bed. Laying with a head ache that wouldn't leave me alone. Seriously, it was constant, painful, and OUCH.

But, before I did have this bout of head pains, I got to meet and talk briefly with 2 very important people concerning Beike (Chinese stem cell research team). The president...we will call him Jon. And the American Liaison who turned me on to StemCellsChina.com The person who can be given credit for saving my body from very painful and hurtful Chemotherapy that would have taken place at Northwestern. Yes, that's right.


Kirshner Ross-Vaden HERSELF!!


but, like I said. It was a very short visit. Pretty much after this picture, I went to my room and laid down. Some serious head ache issues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little bro. Hope your head feels better. Be careful with those asian women. Just got home from camping all weekend and thought I would leave you a little hello. Love ya kid. Be good and talk soon. Troy

Anonymous said...

I am following your story from Long Island, New York. I will be praying for you as you embark on this medical journey. Hope it helps. Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mikey - I just wanted to let you know that we have been praying for you and following your story. Thanks for sharing with everyone! Tell your Mom we said "Hi!" as well! :)
Brett, Michelle, Madison, Morgan and Mallory

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you again for sharing your inner thoughts and experiences while in China. You are a brave soul and you give all of us who walk in the MS shoes... hope, and encouragement. I pray earnestly that God will continue to bless you and your mom with great graces. Deb