Monday, May 14, 2007

poor CHRIS, and MIKEY

***Attention, anyone who lives locally***
Wane, News Channel 15 will be airing my story on Wednesday. It will be playing at 5, 6, & 11. The longer version will be played at 5 & 11. Be sure to watch, I hope it is as good as I think it will be. :-)





Today i got news that my buddy Chris lost his job. This is really a bummer. He really liked that job, and it is just too bad.


So, I went over to our buddies house, and tried to cheer him up. I think i may have a little bit. But, mostly i played with Trouble. Trouble is awesome, a very well behaved PIT. Love that dog. Getting close to take off time, haven't packed a thing.....but, sometimes waiting till the last minute is best......right?

Good verse. Some definite food for thought given to me by a caring neighbor.

Ps. 27:14 "Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord."

But wait, the title says, poor Chris, and Mikey. Something s**ty happened to me too! Today, when me and Chels were hanging out. I noticed she was being extremely with held from me. I noticed it right away. Not like her usual manipulative physical contact held back. But, straight up denial, emotionally and all that jazz. Well, after some arguments, and what not. It came out. We rushed into this relationship, and she has not had a chance to deal with some of the emotional baggage she carries from her last one. I agreed with her, and told her how much I respect her telling me this. I also told her, I am not going to wait. I can't do that, it's too hard that way. To "wait" for the person you really care about, after you started a relationship, even if it was rushed into. WAY to difficult for me. But, this isn't a completely negative thing. I don't have to go to China worrying. I have all the freedom in the world. AND I LOVE ASIAN WOMEN! lol..........I really do though. I'm glad this happened, but it sucks because Chelsy Allison Vaughn is an amazing person, one I could trust, confide in, and love. But, life isn't a slip and slide. It's more like a fall off a steep cliff, with pointy rocks, and dangerous snakes, and........well you get the point. One thing at a time i guess. I should probably deal with the MS and then attempt a relationship.........I just wanted one, NOW!!!!

3 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

No comments: