Thursday, May 10, 2007

there is so much more to mowing.



Today was ok, I had to deal with this new guy Steve. He is a great guy, super nice, super quiet, super lot listeningitive...Made that word up, but it is what it is. I could be over reacting, but I get the sense he doesn't like to listen to me at ALL. Sometimes I feel like he thinks I have no idea what I am talking about. I mean COMMON DUDE, WE CUT GRASS.........NOT A WHOLE LOT TO IT.




I was in kind of a goofy mood today, so after I ran through one of our properties, I decided to hop on the mower and go for a ride, I was snapping pictures of the fun.
It is pretty hard to see, but in the back ground there is the trailor. That is Steve standing to the left of it........Emphasis on standing. MIND YOU, i just got done cutting the front with the big mower, weed wipping the whole property, and blew off. I earned a ride around the cul-de-sac.

Yea, I was having a good time. Getting a little crazy on the mower....Think I'm a dork? You have no idea........ha.

7 days left!!!!!

No comments: