Thursday, May 03, 2007

so much grass.....

Today was absolutely insane! The grass on every property was so extraordinarily long, thick, and wet. We filled up the dump truck today. That is probably like 1,300 lbs of grass. so much grass. Vision Scapes is definately going to miss me, they are losing an essential mower. Too bad for Vision Scapes. he he. Check this out.

The Sun kind of takes away from the picture, but my lines are perfect. They are straight, perfect width, and just beautiful. Not just on this property either, Every one I MOW! lol. I know it is a little odd, but after a year of mowing, you get kind of attached to your work. But, thats a good thing. If you can't take pride in what you do for a living, well, you must not be doing it very well.


My back itches like crazy, I want to itch it, but i am afraid i will take off a hand full of skin. Look at this picture of my back. It has been coming off like tape. Big slabs of skin peel right off. It is kind of cool, and kind of disgusting at the same time. I feel kind of like a snake, except when it's all done and said, i will have a killer tan. HA! in your face SNAKE!!


News channel 15 is going to be calling me tomorrow at 1:00pm to find out where I am, then a crew is going to come meet me on whatever property I am working at, and interview me, and thats awesome. I am attracting so much media attention. I am loving it!! All part of the big guys plan. very cool. okie dokie, i believe it is time for me to turn on the ZZZ's.

PEACE!

No comments: