Saturday, May 12, 2007

my first suprise party.



Chelsy, Courtney, me, James, and Chris.


Mer threw the party & invited everyone, and Chels and Chris were on get mikey there without him knowing duty. I didn't want to go out tonight, but they got me to go, and I went and had a really good time.










Mer decorated and it was just a lot of fun. Jared was there, and I got to see his hand for the first time. WOW! he seriously messed that thing up pretty bad.




I have to say that jared really out did him self on this one. His arm/hand looks like mini frankenstein. Kind of creepy, kind of cool.




Chelsy is awesome. So fun, kind to everyone, totally sexy, and i'm loving it. I worked many hours today, the last thing i wanted was to go out and be around a bunch of people. But i have to say, I had A LOT OF FUN!!!




Thankyou to everyone who came, helped, thankyou..thankyou..thankyou!




Chels, and Shorty

5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

No comments: