Tuesday, January 15, 2008

first day back @ school

My first day back at IPFW was great. I know it is only the first day of classes, but I am making the decision that I really like my classes and professors. My Psychology professor was a younger man, maybe in his early 30's. He seemed quiet for the most part and not extremely out going. I didn't see a ring on his finger, so I have to assume he isn't married. I was really super curioius as to what he was thinking about his students while his lecture hall filled up. I sat in the very front of the lecture room all the way to the left, right in front of his lecture stand.

My Communication class is with a really pretty younger married gal. I got a chance to speak with her a bit after class. I had to hand my prof's papers from the disabilities office saying that I have M/S and what things I "might" need help with during the course of the class. It lead to an interesting conversation to say the least.

No comments: