Thursday, January 24, 2008

Get fired up GIRLS!

The gymnastics girls acted kind of like this cat tonight. If it doesn't make sense to you, then just think harder....I went to my classes and felt prepared. I am not prepared for my MATH class on Saturday morning, and I don't even know how to study. IEE IEE yieee! Maybe I can get signed up for a tutor tomorrow. The girls didn't perform the way I wanted them to. They weren't even at the level they should be at. I was disappointed for them, but the problem is I think I want it more than they do. My car is in the shop, hopefully it will be something simple and CHEAP. They said they would get to it first thing in the morning. I hope they can get it all worked out for me. I texted my friend Chris when my mom was taking me home from the car shop. I almost fell asleep in the car, but Chris is doing really well and is moving back with his mom and said he will be saving up some money so he can get started on Helicopter flying school. I say, GO CHRIS! Better stop smoking the dope first though. ;-)

my eyes are barley opened now.......I hope that in the very least I can make it to my bed be 4 i pass out. Good night readers, I promise my life is about to get super exciting really soon. I can just feel it.

No comments: