Saturday, January 26, 2008

made an allie in STATT /math class today.

Yes sir, I made a friend and a study buddy in my Statistics class today. His name is Jasen, and he is married maybe late twenties or early thirties. I have sat next to him the past 2 classes and I think he has just seen how much I struggle. He also knows that the Teacher is not so hot. It’s not that he doesn’t know the material, it is just that he is very complacent and sometimes confuses the crap out of me. I am going to go and sign up for a tutor on Monday, and then see where that goes. I don’t even know how to study this material.

Once class got over, I went to Pathway and cleared snow for a bit. Then my friend Heather from Grabill bank finally asked if I wanted to go with her to a holiday party. HE HE, it was pretty awkyard at times, and other times were pretty fun. I have some pictures to share.

This is Heather. She does not like me taking pictures of her, and I did have a really nice one of the both of us, but some how it got deleted. Urghhhhh, Oh well, this one works just fine. She is actually older than me, yea, I know.

I have to be at Pathway tomorrow at 4:00A.M.!! So I took some Ambien so I make sure to go to sleep, then I will wake up at 3:30, grab all my gear, and head out. I can feel the stuff kicking in as I type, so I better haul my butt off to beddy time.

PEACE! P.S. GOD IS GOOD in ALL THINGS!

No comments: