Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday, was a good friday

The above picture was taken at Parkview North (hospital) this morning when I went for my first TYSABRI infusion. Now, like always....time will tell. I had no energy all day, an awful headache & i'm starting to get a cold. ohhhhhh yeah, the car shop ripped me off $160.oo! I couldn't do anything about it b/c, well it's too complicated to type with 1 hand & really not important.

I would love to go on about how amazing this commemorative day is, but i'm not feeling so hot & I really wanna sleep. so here is a link

1 comment:

Lisa Emrich said...

Hi Mike, I found your site because of the mention of multiple sclerosis which I also have. I've also got an MS blogger project going on at my place. Feel free to come check it out.

Lisa
Brass and Ivory