Saturday, March 29, 2008

I had good reason to sleep in

I was pretty tired from staying out till forever. I am pretty tired once again. I got something really extremely important done today. I met with my friend Sharon and discussed what I needed to do in order to change my major from Psychology to Communications. I feel really positive about it. We even got a tentative schedule thought out for this summer and next fall. I AM PUMPED!This was an action shot from the coffee shop we met at. She wants to be an Academic adviser, and from what I can see, that's a good choice.

I later went to Life Light Ministries (Dave Church) and we didn't have much of a turn out, so we just kind of chilled and socialized and talked about big topics. GOOD FELLOWSHIP.

These two guys, they are the ones who brighten up my day. Every Saturday, all I have to do is surround myself with them and everything is alright. If it isn't alright, then there is always Jesus. :-)

I get to see Lynn tomorrow, we are going to be at the meeter leading, then hanging out at Collateral. I am totally sycked about this current turn of events. It's best to still play it safe, and Safe=SLOW

No comments: