Monday, November 03, 2008

awe will happen once I find my nitch

(@ school typing paper)

I am pushing and pushing for this ENGLISH paper to just click. I am making leeway, but nothing that I would call break through. The main topic is "loving yourself," which I do, so one would conclude that writing and telling others how to do this would come with some what ease.......it is not though. Ohhh well, I will keep trudging through until I come up with something that is satisfactory. It is just.....well every bone in my body wants to make some serious tracks on the course of this paper, because procrastination can become my great down fall. I am putting a lot of time into it, but don't have much to show for it.
I got to see a wonderful sunset with the kids at work. They enjoyed it as much as I did. Next time I see something as beautiful as a sunset with them, I am going to try to remember to ask them some kind of a deep question and see what kind of a reply I get from them. Something like....So why do you like a sunset so much so&so? Wonder what that would get me....

BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) was uber good tonight. Those silly Israelites, they keep screwing up, making the same stupid mistakes over and over again........wait, that is just what I do!! Wow, the Israelites and I have a lot more in common that one might think. I took some great notes, but I left my notebook downstairs. I went to work out at the YMCA after I got out of BSF tonight, and my abs are hurting like crazy. Otherwise I would walk my butt downstairs and get them and share what I was learned tonight. The pain is making me march my butt right to bed.

G'Night!!

No comments: