Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday is Typeday.

I went to work, English class, then typed and typed and typed, and searched for scholarly journals, and will do the same for the next 48 hours to complete this English Paper project on How to Love Yourself to be turned in on Monday. The first paper is completely finished, and I love it. The second paper is 85% complete and I am nearly in love with it. The third paper is only 15% complete, but I am super looking forward to writing it and it will be a breeze. The only paper that is slightly "ify" at this point is the fourth paper, and that is only because I am lacking in scholarly research information. But, it will come tomorrow and I will make it work. :-)
We got a little bit of snow today. Hardly any real accumulation, but snow none the less.

No comments: