Monday, November 17, 2008

Not as exciting, but WOW!!


I had a terrifically wondrous day today. JAM PACKED, and I had to take a nap to catch up on some sleep I missed out on the night before, but sweet. Work, then computer, then work, Verizon store to fix phone, then BSF!! BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) was what set my day apart. Listen to this.

I was planning on asking this guy in my small study group if he could give me a quote on my window because he does body work. Well, when discussion got over, he approached me and said this, "Hey Mikey, I know a couple of weeks back you said you had gotten into a fender bender, and I just wanted you to know that if you get the piece, I would be more than happy to put it on for free." My jaw dropped because I was just going to ask him if he could quote my window. I told him I don't care about the fender, but the window was my main priority. He said he would make some calls, and that I am to call him tomorrow. HA!!! God did that, because......well......how the heck else could something like that happen??? Seriously, how else does something get perfectly set up like that? I LOVE IT!!!! and I am so going to bed now. After BSF, I went and worked out at the YMCA. I could have totally gotten in the Hot Tub with some ladies that hardly had much on (tiny bathing suites), but I decided to take my BSF notes that I got tonight and read them in the sauna. It hurts sometimes to do the right thing, when every part of the world is telling you to do otherwise. But I am a firm believer that GOD HONORS OBEDIENCE!!!!!!

No comments: