Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am fully prepared to share

Yes, it is Thanks Giving, and I am prepared to share this year. I want to bring you the pictures that explain the season. This year it went a little differently. Here is last year Ya see, last year and the year before it, and the year before it, and it and it and it have all been at my parents house. This year things were done differently. The majority of the reason goes to the fact that my mom just different want the stress of making everything happen at our house. SO, she found a catering business that was on the property of our friends parents house's barn or something like that. It worked out super well, and here is what I have to share.
There was so much food!!
There was so much family!!
There was of course, so many wonderful little children. I choose to spend the majority of my time with the little ones. They love me and I love them. I am going to make an awesome father some day. There are many men in my family that I can look to if I ever need an example. :-)
There was so much awesome desserts!!





You gotta have the football! I fell asleep while listening to it. I woke up with Ava the 2nd newest family member woke me up when she was crying.
The little ones had a talent show. He He He, it was so funny because if the little kids went up and showed off (sang, tap danced, just stood, or did anything cute) they got a special yummy cookie.
Then, it all had to come to an end. It was clean up time. All good things come to an end though. We cleaned up, we packed left overs, we gave the little ones Xes and O's. I have so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wonderful photos. Looks like a great holiday.