Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fun in the Buckeye state

Alright so my my good friend sara haines invited me to come and stay with her and her friends in Columbus Ohio for the weekend, i agreed and me and chris H. decided to take a little road trip. 3 hours to be exact. It's great, i am chillen in a college town with a bunch of beautiful women and one of my best friends, so far so good. We just got back from Don Pablos, or something like that, the girls said i was too loud, but w/e. I am assuming tonight will be filled with party hoping and drinking. Your probably asking yourself, "mikey, aren't you setting yourself up for disaster????" well the answere is no, i gave sara my mothers cell phone, i told her to call my mother if she see's me drinking any alcohol or indulging in any type of illegal drug use. This will be a clean weekend, and i am proud to say i think i am going to have a really good time regardless.

Okay, down to the nitty gritty, today was my 4th day of I.V. steroid's. one more day to go. I noticed that on the drive here i was having a lot of trouble making out the on and off ramps. Then i looked a little closer, i am pretty sure my vision is cutting out a bit in my right eye, it sucks because no one can notice how bad it actually is, and i really hate telling people all the physical disabling things wrong with me. So where does that leave me? it leaves me in a house with a bunch of women, and a blow up doll named bernice. she has 3 penetration holes. well, tonight could get interesting, but sense alcohol will not be with me, i can almost promise i will stay fully clothed. ;) hope i got all the necessary updates in. bye now.

No comments: