Monday, November 06, 2006

Nervous Nerves

I was shaky today. I thinks it's because of the massive amounts of steroids that are coursing through my veins. It's such an odd feeling to feel so strange inside, but not be able to show anyone else. It's just one of those strange m/s things.

I loved today. I spent time with my sister brandy(biological sis) John(soon to be brother in law) chris(good friend) and my grandma(biological). after work john invited me over to chill and visit with grandma, it was awesome. I love everything about that lady. talk about a compassionate woman. She has so much love in her heart. I think it must be where i get some of my caring from. I look up to people like her so much. she has worked with the red cross, and like doners for a long time. very cool lady. Ohh, and she has DeLorean. Ya know, the back to the future car. Freeking awesome.

hummmmm, i am having trouble concentrating. I mainly want to lay down and try to sleep. the frustrating thing about sleeping is that i can be extremely tired, lay down to sleep, and just lay there. or, sometimes i fall asleep quickly, but wake up all the time. i have some nasty sleeping habbits.


Ya know what i was thinking about today? I was thinking how much i love my life. Even with all the drama and hardships, i wouldn't trade it for the world. I love how my life is kind of like a dramatic book with all kinds of twists and turns. The neat thing about my story is i never have to lie, just tell it like it is. I hate phoney people, people who think they have to stretch the truth to keep your attention, or to make you think they are more interesting than they actually are. Whats with that? be yourself, thats so important. no matter what, be yourself. If people don't like that part of you, then find new people. You will be so much happier in the long run. Thats what i have figuered out anyways. Anyways,

No comments: