Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a hip hop a hippy to the hop

The title of this “blog” has no relevance to my day whatsoever. My day was ok, I hope I get laid off work soon. I want to start collecting unemployment. I have never been paid for not doing anything. might be a neat experience. I did call kate today, she didn't pick up, but i left her a message asking if there was anything i could do. I told her if there wasn't anything to do at this point, that she didn't have to call me back. She didn't call me back, so back to waiting. Which isn't all that bad because i am learning patience. Patience is good, patience is something i need more of. I blew up at one of my foremen today. It got so bad, he called my boss swearing and really upset, i told him he better give me the phone so i can tell my side of the story. I started off saying "look mark(boss), you know i am a hard worker, and you know i get along with everyone." He understood, I did lose my head though, i was wrong to call him some of the things i called him. I need to work on that........shutting my mouth.


M/S Update
Still shaky, My lawyer did call me today. I was very glad, she is going to try to push the court date back for a while, because of the possible stem cell transplant program. She understands it is going to take a long time, and that i don't have a definite schedule. I think she is going to do just fine. My eye is still twitching, and man do i heat up fast. But ya know, i shouldn't have told my boss i have a sweating problem, cuz he would probably think i was working my butt off all the time. I do go to court tomorrow for my OWI. fun, fun, fun.

No comments: