Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Aight, so today was good. Listen and i will tell you why. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I HAVE BEEN DREAMING! This is so different, ever sense i have started taking this new medicine i have been dreaming. I guess there is four stages of sleep. The stage you dream in is referred to as REM(Rapid Eye Movement) stage. This is the deepest stage of sleep. I love it, because when i wake up i am usually confused and have to ask myself if that really happened. Sometimes i am scared, because i do some crazy stuff in dreams. Other times i am really dissapointed. Those dreams usually have super hott chicks in them. Sense i am on the topic of dreams, the movie Science of Sleep is a must see. Especially if you liked the movie Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind with Jim Carey. The guys that made that one made Science of Sleep. Great movie, keeps you on the edge of your seat. And wondering. Anyways, ummmm what was i saying? Ohh yea, so i started the day off asking myself if that really happened, then i realized it didn't, then i went and ate breakfeast, and went to work. Pretty normal, then i got to work and i got my new phone. I love the heck out of it. it is a Motorola E815, and it blows your phone out of the water. I love all the newest phone stuff, music, bluetooth, ringback, video camera, everything. It's great and it keeps me highly entertained. So that was good.

M/S Update
The eye still twitches, and my legs are still shaky. So is my body in general. It's not usually noticable, but i sure feel it all the time. The hearing is still noticably bad, and yea....Ohhh yea, i am starting to lose my appitite. This is good, cuz i can notice my "gut" starting to come back out. I HATE LOVE HANDLES. lol. The appitite is going away again, cuz i am just about done with the steroid treatment. And those freak my hunger out. But, you can bet your last dollar i will be eating hella turkey tomorrow. The house is already set up to feed many mouths. I am pretty sure there is going to be close to 50 people at our house tomorrow. It will be great, lots of little kids and people eating massive amounts of food. Doesn't get any better than that. AND all my aunts bring really good stuff, and my mom, well need i say more? My mom is gonna have the turkey on lock down, and i will eat it till i puke.....Not literally......Well maybe.

No comments: