Monday, November 26, 2007

Bible study and a computer

This morning I started out with a Bible study with some guys from Collateral. It was at 6:00A.M. and I loved it. We just read and discussed the word. I felt the sincerity in that room, and it was just such an uplifting way to start the day. It is so good to feel excepted in a setting like that.

When I went to work today, I got a chance to move into my own desk and to personalize a computer that I will be solely using. The good news doesn't stop there either. I talked with Michelle Stronczek; the Gymnastic Coach from Leo. She has asked me if I would be willing to take a coaching position. I LOVE hanging out with the gymnastic girls, so of course I said yes. I am planning on going to Leo (my old high school) tomorrow to check out the situation and see if my work hours will mesh well with practice time. I am pumped for that. In high school, my only high school letter was for gymnastics managing, 3 YEARS STRAIGHT!! I had a blast, so I know this could be a great opportunity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you loved Bible study at 6 am on Monday did you study again on Tuesday at 6am?

Mikey said...

No I did not. We don't meet on Tuesdays, but on Wednesday at 6:00A.M. I met, and we had some amazing discussions. I really like it a lot. Next Bible study is set for Friday. That is 3 days out of the week, just for clearifications purposes, that would be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tomorrow is Thursday so there won't be a Bible study at 6:00A.M.