Tuesday, November 06, 2007

THE WIRES ARE EVERYWHERE!

I got my EEG done today. I tried so hard to stay awake all night, but couldn't do it. I blame it on VERIZON! My internet went out at 10:50P.M. and I was stuck for the rest of the evening laying on the couch watching T.V.! It was failure from the get go. I made it to about 3:00A.M. and then retired to the bed. I woke up at 7 to make up for the sleep I got. :-) There were so many wires. I learned that an EKG is used to test your heart, and an EEG is used to test your brain. Gotta love learning new stuff. This picture makes my skin tone look a little orange. I swear it's not though.

I have cool socks. They use to be really cool when they were brand new, now they are just pretty cool. Some of the colors are fading now, and I will probably get new ones sometime in the near future.

In the evening I went out to eat with my dad, and it was nice. Conversation wasn't jumping, but it was alright. Later I got a chance to make Lauren laugh when she took a break from writing her paper. I was happy to do it, even though I looked like a tard again. HA, it's what I do.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the EEG. When I had to do deep breathing for 3 minutes, I almost passed out. I saw stars for a bit, so hopefully it will tell the neurologist something important. Seeing stars in my peripheral vision has been happening for maybe 4 weeks or so.

No comments: