Monday, November 12, 2007

it was great, it really was



I wish I could have seen this sky when God showed it to the earth. Is it not totally beautiful?? Holy Diver it is so breath taking!

First day at work and I had some immediate reactions. I was really contorted emotionally. I was filled with…….thankfulness. I am so thankful God provided this job for me, and even though it isn’t a lucrative [;-)] position in any way, I am so thankful for it. Hopefully my health will see the effects of not being pushed so hard and will benefit from that. Also, I think I will really be able to do a really good job. Another thing I felt challenged to do after I left for the day. I feel challenged to brighten peoples days in whatever way I can. I thought it was going to be really difficult for me to get a non-labor intensive job. God provided though, and I feel so blessed. I think tomorrow I am going to take in some cookies that my mom made a couple of nights ago and secretly leave them on Cathy’s (lady who hired me) desk. Maybe I will have to just do unnoticed random acts of kindness. Random acts of kindness; I didn't do that often enough at Vision Scapes, and I regret it. So, it’s settled; positive attitude, and smiles for everyone. When I am down, and things don’t seem good, I am going to sincerely smile and find a good reason to be thankful. In all honesty, today was really boring, I was read to out of a manual for most of the time, but still I am SO THANKFUL! I am going to do a really good job there too. I am going to work my butt off and try my hardest to be a great worker. When I start taking phone calls, I am going to be like the king of cheer.

When I got home from work I had like 3 hours on the phone with Lauren. It was amazing, and made me appreciate her that much more. While I am talking about being thankful, I mine as well mention how thankful I am for having Lauren in my life right now. A sincere thankfulness too, no hidden agenda, no phony emotions, just genuine appreciation.

No comments: