Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What the heck do I do?

At work I am finished being read to. I got moved onto listening to actual phone conversations, this is really awesome because this is where I think I will get the hang of it. I am so pumped to become good at this. WHOOP WHOOP!!

Young Life was awesome tonight. Josh dressed up as this awesome character

I think the character was called Sleepy Steve. He really did an amazing job of staying in character and occasionally wet himself. It was totally appropriate though. HA! I felt really included tonight at Young Life, and got a chance to get up in front of the kids. I feel so awesome about what is going on there, and feel so proud to be a part of it, to even be a part of the team. I could feel the sincerity tonight. Maybe I shouldn't share this, maybe it isn't a big deal. But, I told the leaders about my struggle to try to decide what to do about my medication ISSUE, and when one of the leaders, Sam prayed for me during group prayer. I really felt cared for. His simple prayer really blessed me, and that is just so cool to me. I look up to the leaders I have a chance to be around so much. Such an amazing blessing.

I have no idea what I should do about this Tysabri. I wish I at least felt more one way than the other. I feel like a decision needs to be made quickly. I am trusting that God is in control of everything, but I am still feeling pretty frustrated.

After Young Life, Josh dropped me off at Lauren's house. We went to Block Buster and I rented a video that confused both of us. The Science of Sleep. I pretended to know what was going on the whole time though. Even gave my opinion as to what was going on periodically. I stayed up entirely too late, and had an amazing time with Ms. Perigo. Even made a turning point tonight, it's all good stuff.

No comments: