Friday, November 16, 2007

THANK YOU READERS!

OOOPS!!
I did something really stupid on yesterday's BLOG. Something that I really felt stupid about. I posted some papers that had way too much personal information on them. Thankfully though, there are several honest readers who have got my back. Then, when I got home from work, my brother Troy called me to tell me directly and I changed that ASAP. Then, I went to my bank and informed them of my mistake. They put a kind of hold on my account so that extra authorization is required for extra verificdation purposes. I felt like a DUMMY!

This will be the computer that I take over. Mine will probably have more reminder notes than this one though, HA! Every time I listen to someone I get a little bit closer to being able to do the job on my own. I can take phone calls, put the information in the computer, and write out a slip. I just have to have someone listening over my shoulder to be there to help me if I get fouled up. This kind of stuff is so new to me. I am so use to working in jobs that are extremely strenous on the body. I have worked jobs that are in the construction field since like my sophomore year in High school. This being said, my resume is filled with manual labor jobs. That is why I am so thankful for this position, they gave me a chance, so I want to prove myself!! The picture above the computer really shows where i'm at though. Gives a whole new meaning to a "Cubicle" position. LOL! It's all good though.

No comments: