Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A CAR!!!!


OK, it is a 1993 Ford Tempo. Ohh, it's a stick shift. Guess how much I had to pay for it? NOTHING! OK, some very great people/friends of the family; Dave & Tammy Snyder gave this car to me free of charge because, "my mom & dad watch their dog Zoey for them when they need us to." It's crazy because my dad loves watching that dog, and they are just very kind people. I told Dave that $3oo was fine, but he told me no. I accepted. It only has like 105,000 miles on it. I know it's nothing special, but it is a CAR, and it's MINE. All I have to say is Praise be to God on high. I'm so totally pumped to drive this thing. If everything works out tomorrow, I will be driving it by Sunday!

Work was good, and me and Lauren watched American Gangster at my house on DVD. I met a guy who burnt me a copy of it for me. It was ok, but not as good as I thought it was going to be.

I NEED HELP. If anyone could offer me some insight as what to say, I would greatly appreciate it. I kind of got into a discussion with this person in a different BLOG, and now I am kind of stuck. I don't want to just stop posting because I strongly dissagree. I could really use some help from my scripture people, i'm just not there yet. I do say YET.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/diverl/7212893143333105568/?src=hsn

2 comments:

Elect Dan and Becky RIley said...

Mikey,

Stop and don't reply. It doesn't matter what an atheist thinks it is what you know! The cross is symbol and not an object of adoration but correcting someone who has a pov that is wrong won't change anything.

MT 7:6"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

Elect Dan and Becky RIley said...

p.s. mikey, my car has almost 100,000 miles on it too!