Monday, September 08, 2008

this and that

The day started off as usual. Work, then English class. Then I had some time to blow, got my hair cut ya know. I had a nice little surprise when I was walking into Great Clips, my best friend Jared was working at Higher Grounds next door. Well, he saw me walk into G/C and came over to say hello. I told him I would be over to chat as soon as the lady was done clipping.
It was really nice. And, this picture of Higher Grounds Coffee shop is the actual store Jared works at. I knew he was picking hours, but I didn't have any idea it was at this specific location. Ya see, there is a HG coffee on campus of my school, and I just assumed that was the only one he was working at. But all to my big surprise, he saw me!! It was cool to chat it up with him. We chatted it up about an "event" he has planned. I can't say any more because I am not sure if a particular someone reads this BLOG or not. So, until later when plans are more confirmed, I must keep my mouth shut. I didn't really have anything to work on, so after I got done with hair cut and talking, I went home, but watching T.V. was not an option, so I went to the YMCA to work out for a bit.It felt god to pump some IRON!! Some of the guys around me thought I was kind of strange because I took a picture of myself, BUT that's alright, I got nothing to prove.

I started BSF tonight. It was so cool because I got to sit with my dad, who has been involved for about 14 years. I am excited for this years study. It is over the life of Moses. That would be Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. We aren't going to be doing Genesis, because that is a study within itself. It is so cool and keeps you accountable in by being in the word every day. Questions, and it is just super sweet! I get to do it with my dad too. That is awesome!!! He has been praying for me for such a long time, and now he gets to enjoy BSF with his son. That is a beautiful picture. A picture of hope and endurance in Christ. BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: