Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You gotta try this

Hint(Click the picture to enlarge it in a separate window)
Hint 2(it's the blinking that really brings it out)

This really is super cool. My grandma sent me this picture along with some other illusions in an E-Mail, and I just had to share it. Do exactly what the instructions say, it really works good on a white or near white colored wall. Doesn't have to be a huge surface. But when you are concentrating on the 3 dots, don't let your eyes wonder, and you will really see it good. I didn't think it would work, but when it did I started laughing because it was so clear.

Today was jam packed, but it was so good. I woke up, went to work, and then school, THEN, I went to Snider again for some contact work at lunch time. I LOVE IT! I got my butt back to school and studied, studied, studied for an upcoming test in my OLS class. As soon as I was done studying for the day, I went to work and then home. Once home I ate and STUDIED THE BIBLE!! A bit of Genesis, talking about Jacob's kiddo's, and talking about mercy, and some other awesome traits. I'm not sure how much I am suppose to talk about the actual lesson plan. The main leader guy said that all the lesson plans are copyrighted, and so I will have to ask about that next Monday. I can say this, the Holy Spirit will show up every time you sincerely want it to. When I was done with BSF reading and writing, I went to the YMCA and worked out till it was about closing time. Now, I am extremely tired and just bet I will be able to sleep AGAIN, like I did last night. I really did sleep super well last night, and dreamed, and it felt good. I did watch about 25 minutes of some T.V. when I was riding the bike at the Y, I dunno if that counts though. Anyways, G'Night!

No comments: