Monday, September 01, 2008

REFLECTION day # 8

ohhh man, I don't feel so good. My head is throbbing, and my tummy is aching. I feel hot, like I may have a fever, and I have not been able to eat all day. Every time I tried to eat, I felt like I was going to puke it up. I hope this is just a 24 hour stomach flu, because I really don’t have the time to be sick. It has been so long since I have been sick too. I usually get sick when it changes seasons. The temperature and weather change usually get the best of me; throws my body off, and I get feeling yucky. But, it has not been changing temperature outside, so I must have gotten sick from one of the kids at work. I laid around all day today. I washed some clothes, but that is about it. The rest of the day was spent on the couch watching stupid T.V. I tried eating some mac & cheese with peas, but after a little bit of eating, I got all sweaty and had to stop eating. This is about how I felt for most of the day. I never threw up, I just felt like it every time I moved too fast or got near food. Yucky way to feel.

I did a lot of thinking today though. Thinking and praying. Coming to a conclusion on a subject that has been on my mind non-stop for the past week and one day. It has not been a fun conclusion to come to, but one that I know is right. Sometimes it sucks doing the right thing, in a world that won't commend you for it. Or for a person who won't understand why you are doing it. Or will maybe say they understand, but won't really understand because of views and ideology in their own mind. I am going to go to bed now.

1 comment:

$arah Putnam said...

awwwww hope u feel better i do know how u feel i felt the same was Saturday except i did throw up(yuck i kno)...lol but get well and drink tea wit lemon